- Do I have to be registered to purchase? Yes, without a registration and a confirmation that you are an advertising agency or wholesaler of office supplies, purchases cannot be realized.
- What is needed for a registration? Please contact us for the designated regional manager, who will confirm the required information. Alternatively fill out a form to register for the E-shop and wait for the authorization of the sales department.
How long does it take to receive my order?
If we have the article on stock and no labeling is required, order will be shipped normally on the day of order submission. If the product is not on stock, you will be informed by our colleagues about the earliest possible delivery.
- What is the standard processing time for orders with print? Delivery date is normally 14 days after ordering and the approval of previews. Our colleagues from the production team will give you a more precise delivery date upon inquiry.
- What data is necessary for a print order? Logo in curves, in one of the following formats: CDR, EPS, AI, PDF and a color specification from the Pantone color chart.
- How do I get the current sampler set of pens? Samplers are lent to partners with an annual purchase of more than 1800 EUR. The samplers are updated every summer.
- What is the validity of the PENMASTER Catalogue? The Promotional Pen Catalogue of 2015/2016 is valid from the 01.04.2015 until the new catalogue is issued, which is expected to be the 01.04.2016.
- Are the prices in the catalogue with, or without VAT? We are VAT registered, so all the prices are without VAT.
In what colour are the offered pens writing?
Currently all our pens write with blue ink.